Advances in medicine have made it possible for a wide range of procedures to be performed on a scheduled, non-emergency basis that avoids the inconvenience and cost of overnight hospitalization. In the almost 40 years since the first out-patient surgical center opened, such facilities have proven an important cost-effective alternative to hospitals. Today, over 22 million surgeries each year are performed in surgical centers across the country.
Our surgery centers provide unsurpassed service and care in modern facilities offering the most advanced technology close to home.
We offer the same state of the art equipment and skilled staff as a full-service hospital but in a more comfortable and personal atmosphere.
All of our procedures allow patients to recover at home. Many of our procedures take less than two hours.
The specialties in outpatient surgery we cover include, but are not limited to
- Orthopedics, including shoulder, knee and sports medicine injuries;
- Gastroenterology, including colonoscopy and endoscopy;
- Ear, nose and throat surgery including sinus surgery, tonsillectomy and myringotomy;
- Neurosurgery, including lumbar and spinal procedures and microsurgery;
- General surgery, including hemorrhoids and hernias;
- Pain management; lumbar and cervical epidurals;
- Podiatry including sprained ankle, foot and heel pain and bunions;
- Urology, including vasectomy, circumcision and cystoscopy;